Thursday, May 18, 2006

Careers Service Committee

Patricia's last day today - so said farewell. She's moving to the New Forest - lucky her! - though she may be back for a couple of days after her hols next week, depending on how the house move goes. A fairly easy morning, other than that, then Careers Service Committee over lunch. It may well be our last one, depending on whether the new Committee structure is accepted. Can't say I'll be devastated - it's never really fitted with the rest of my Student Care stuff.

Spent the afternoon trying to write the minutes up - what joy life is! - and ended with being about halfway through. Still, it could have been worse.

Tonight, Lord H and I are out at the theatre, so hope it's a good one. And, on the writing front, I am pondering whether to stop doing any regular short stories in favour of concentrating on my novel, where my heart lies right now. It might be the best way forward - we'll see.

Anne Brooke
http://www.annebrooke.com
http://www.goldenford.co.uk

No comments: