Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Indian Head Massage

A dull day at work today - more to do with my mood (low) than the actual work, which was fine. But, my goodness, the day dragged. Thank goodness for my Indian head massage at lunchtime, which I really, really needed. I had two moments during it when I actually felt quite happy. Hell, I'd forgotten what that was like. Signed up for another 6 sessions of reflexology, so that will be something to look forward to. It's sooooo relaxing ...

At home, began to feel really low, but I thought maybe if I can do a wee bit of writing tonight, things might feel better. It's hard to say sometimes, to be honest. I ought to tackle the Goldenford (http://www.goldenford.co.uk) minutes tonight, or at least some of them, just in order to make a start on it. I also ought to practise my reading for our upcoming Barclays event on 30 November, as Lord H is out at the Village Hall Committee (how very country, m'dear ...!) - they've invited the Goldenford team to do readings for their pre-Christmas client party, which is lovely of them, I must say. Apparently there'll be 100 people there - our largest audience ever! Hope they'll like us ...

Today's nice things:

1. Indian Head Massage

Anne Brooke
http://www.annebrooke.com

No comments: