Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Counselling and Request for "Maloney's Law"!

Finished off the draft mentor manual today and gave it to Carol for checking. Also started typing up a large font format copy of our new fees leaflet - once done I can add it the Student Care Services website.

Had a good counselling session with Zoe today - I think we decided that there were lots of fragments of me floating around, but at least I acknowledged their existence more now - the thing to do is get them into some sort of cohesive whole. Quite a task, eh? And only two more sessions to go with Zoe. We talked a little about what happens afterwards - and I'm beginning to feel that I'd like to explore this more and see what else I can do, so we'll discuss it at next week's session.

Food shopping after work (what joy!) and then this evening I've been doing a few last minute edits to "Maloney's Law" before sending it off by email to US/Canadian publishers, Kunati (http://www.kunati.com) - who, ye gods and little fishes, have actually requested a copy! Please God, I hope they like it. It feels so positive to be at this point after all this time. It makes such a difference. Let's hope something good comes of it ...

Today's nice things:

1. Counselling
2. Finishing off the manual
3. Kunati's request for "Maloney's Law".

Anne Brooke
http://www.annebrooke.com
http://www.goldenford.co.uk

2 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Best of luck with Kunati, Anne. Fingers crossed for you!

Nik.

Anne Brooke said...

Thanks as ever, Nik - you're a real sweetie!

A
xxx