Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Cheery Amazon Reviews

A couple of nice 4-star reviews have cheered me up this week:

First off, here's one for literary romance Dido's Tale:

"As short as it was, it was very interesting, and gripping and I enjoyed it. I did not expect the ending. I loved the author's descriptions of everything. I would definitely read another book by this author."








And, today, here's another one for fantasy novel, The Executioner's Cane (Gathandria *3):

"I had already read The Gifting and Hallsfoot's Battle so it was inevitable I went back for more. The Gathandrian series is addictive. The characters are real and tenderly flawed. I loved them all. The books are well worth the time." 


Many thanks, both reviewers - it's much appreciated!

Anne Brooke
Gay Reads UK
The Gathandrian Trilogy

No comments: