Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sad news

We've spent the last few days attending an unexpected family funeral in East Anglia, and trying to help out where possible. I'm not going to say very much, except that 58 years old is way way too young to go, and I'm going to miss B's gentleness and wonderful sense of irony.

It was however also nice to catch up with K's family, but I'm just sorry that the circumstances were what they were. I'm also glad that we managed to spend a day with B and his family only a month ago, when they were holidaying in the area - I didn't know it would be the last time. Of course you rarely do.

Enough said, really. So, RIP BWJ.

Anne

4 comments:

Your host said...

Certainly it is a young age to go, I'm sorry for your loss.

A wonderful example of making the most of each time we see friends and family, for we never know when that will be our last.

Best wishes.

Anne Brooke said...

Thanks, Jason - and that's very true. Sadly.

Anne
xxx

C.L. Umsy said...

My condolences.

Anne Brooke said...

Thank you ...

Anne
xxx