Sunday, October 07, 2012

Book News Update

I'm splitting the blog today, so book news is separate from family news, as that seems right. I'm conscious that I possibly need to update the book news, however, as I've been busy elsewhere for a while, and some offers are coming to their end, though others are starting.

Here then is a bullet point list of what's going or has gone on:

1. Musa Publishing is 1 year old and you can find prizes to be won for today only on my specific blog post.

2. There's a 4-heart review of Angels and Airheads at MM Good Book Reviews.

3. Riptide Publishing is also 1 year old, and is offering prizes in a wide variety of places. These include: an interview with me at Book Brats; and 50% discount on the Perfect Prose collection, which includes Where You Hurt The Most.

4. All my Riptide books have a 15% discount throughout October.

5. Where You Hurt The Most gained a 5-cup review at Books and a Short Latte Reviews.

6. There's a 25% discount at Amber Allure off gay comedy The Hit List during October.

7. The Gift of The Snow has a 40% discount at Untreed Reads throughout October. It gained a review at On Top Down Under Reviews and also at Long and Short Reviews recently.

8. Finally The Gifting is now included in the Book Club Reading Lists and, I hope, might gain some attention from that. You never know.

Many thanks for reading.

Anne Brooke
Gay Reads UK
The Gathandrian Trilogy






No comments: