Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Leaves, Angels and interviews

Writing News:

I'm happy to say that my literary short story, The Secret Thoughts of Leaves, is now published at Untreed Reads, and you can also read an extract here. And isn't that cover wonderful? I love it.

Other writing news is that my gay fantasy short story, Angels and Airheads, will now be published by Torquere Press, so I'm looking forward very much to that. Further publication details will follow shortly.

I've also now received the author copies of The Hit List and they look great. No, I haven't licked them or slept with them under my pillow, but hell it's been close ...

And in terms of The Delaneys and Me, I'm delighted to say that I've been getting some very positive 4 and 5 star ratings and reviews which you can see at the Goodreads Delaneys page - so thank you for all who've read and made comments. It's very much appreciated.

Finally in this section, I'm happy to say that the very lovely Rick R Reed has uploaded a snapshot interview with me, and you can find out why I write at all here. Enjoy!

Life News:

After the disasters of not getting to Pompeii this week (groan!...), the lovely Lord H is whisking me off from tomorrow for a long weekend at The Bath Arms at Longleat, so I'm really looking forward to that, hurrah! Heck, I think we deserve it. Back on Sunday, so I'll catch up with you then. I hope you all have a totally fabulous few days.

Anne Brooke
The Prayer Seeker's Journal

3 comments:

Lover of Books, Films and Good Coffee Shops Everywhere! said...

Hotel looks fantastic. You can always trust Alistair Sawday's recommendations :-).

Have a fabulous time.

Sue
X

Megan said...

Wow Anne, all this success, you're unstoppable!!!
Enjoyed the interview too (glad I'm not the only one with a head of noisy characters)
Hope you have a truly wonderful break
xx

Anne Brooke said...

It was fabulous - thank you!! :)) Axxx