Saturday, January 09, 2016

The Old Bags' Sex Club: Erotic Romance

Erotic romance, The Old Bags' Sex Club, is now available on the Kindle for only 99p!

Four Old Bags and four Old Bag Problems: Annabel lost her husband two years ago and is looking for another man. Jackie is recovering from her husband Alan's infidelity and wants to have sex with someone else. Karen is a career woman and doesn't want a relationship, or does she? Finally there's me, Terri: I'm between men right now but I'm going to spice up my life, and that of my three good friends or beat myself to a pulp with the nearest whip if I fail. My idea is this: we all have to have an affair in the next month or forfeit our right to be part of The Old Bags' Sex Club. Let the fun begin!

You can find out more about The Old Bags' Sex Club at Amazon. Happy reading!

Anne Brooke Books




No comments: