Saturday, December 20, 2014

Quirky crime and open air sex: a review extravaganza!

Much to my astonishment, I've had some nice reviews for a couple of books this week, which is really lovely. First off, quirky crime novel, The Gangster's Wife, has had four 5-star reviews on Amazon US, a smattering of which I include below:

"The Gangster's Wife, by Anne Brooke, was not only an excellent read, but a bit on the realistic side as well. I found this book to be so relatable because it does happen in the real world … I loved the character developments in this story, and the character of Elise is exciting as well. I was engrossed in this one from start to finish, and would definitely recommend it."

"The story has a unique twist as it unfolds completely through Elise's mind, eyes and heart. Her quest to find out the truth about her husband's secrets and missing money makes for light-hearted humor in the midst of sadness. Overall an excellent novel that keeps the reader entertained."

"I loved this book! It was thrilling and kept me wanting to find out more along with the main character … Well written for anyone to enjoy!"

"I absolutely loved this book because it was engrossing, fast and very realistic … It is the kind of book that you can put down and think to yourself: 'Ok, who do I know that is leading a double life?'"

If this has whetted your appetite, you can find The Gangster's Wife at Amazon!

Not to be outdone, FREE gay erotic story The Rain Maker has just today received a 4-star review at MM Good Book Reviews:

"Interesting yet very sexy short story. Having sex in the rain out in the open where anyone can see adds to the spice of the story. Great read." [From a 4-star review at MM Good Book Reviews]

You can find out more about The Rain Maker here, and don't forget: it's FREE!

Happy reading!

Anne Brooke Books
Gay Reads UK
The Gathandrian Fantasy Trilogy

No comments: