Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The Gifting Book Tour Day Seven: The Thrill of Flight

I've always been fascinated by birds and often dream of flying - which is odd as I really hate air travel. But if I was to have one superpower granted to me, I'd definitely opt for the ability to fly. It must be truly exciting.

So on Day 7 of the book tour for fantasy novel, The Gifting, I'm looking at the thrill of flight and the use of birds - particularly my magical snow-raven - in the first of my trilogy. And you can read an exclusive excerpt to whet your appetite, so pop along to Bunny's Book Reviews and let me know what your superpower might be!

Don't forget a comment gives you entry into a competition to win THREE of my ebook backlist, and you can also try your hand at the Free Kindle contest as well. Good luck!

Anne Brooke
The Gathandrian Fantasy Trilogy

No comments: