Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gay thriller A Dangerous Man - it's all about the mystery ...

There's an interesting 5-star review of gay thriller A Dangerous Man at Goodreads today (many thanks indeed, Karel). Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1igWM6z

I particularly loved the review introduction:

"I had a lot to say, but suffice to say that after finishing it the book left me utterly speechless. Not something that happens everyday. I feel like now I need 200 shallow romance novels to lighten up my... Year.

Edit: The below thoughts (more feelings than review) are ones I wrote halfway into the book, right before the climax of it. It still holds true, even if I have a million more feelings to add to it now that I could never write out in a coherent form ..."

Anne Brooke Books
Gay Reads UK
The Gathandrian Fantasy Trilogy




No comments: