Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Gifting Book Tour Day Three: a dangerous journey

Today, Simon the Scribe and I are at the Unique Flavors of Life Blog, remembering some rather dangerous journeys we've made. I've had some unfortunate (to say the least ...) experiences in the air and at sea, and it's making me feel ill just thinking about them! I'm definitely not the bravest of folk.

Neither, in all honesty, is Simon, especially as his journeys are far more significant to the people and lands which surround him. He too faces a difficult sea journey, not to mention a heck of a lot of trekking. And, to cap it all, he even has to cross the skies, without a plane. Now, just how on earth is he going to do that?...

While you're at the blog, don't forget to leave a comment in order to be in with a chance of winning THREE of my backlist books. And you can also enter the competition to win a Kindler ereader. Have fun!

Anne Brooke
The Gathandrian Fantasy Trilogy

No comments: