Sunday, March 07, 2010

Read An Ebook Week!

Good news for ebook lovers and ebook enquirers this week, as it's Read An Ebook Week. As part of this exciting prospect, two of my short stories published by Untreed Reads will be free for one week only at Smashwords.

So, you can find my literary love story How To Eat Fruit at Smashwords here.

And you can find my rewrite of a biblical story Dancing with Lions also at Smashwords here.

You need to put the code RFREE in at the checkout stage - though it explains that on site. The offer ends 13 March. Enjoy!

In other writing news, The Hit List is now available for purchase from All Romance Ebooks, and was for a brief moment of glory actually on their front New Books page, well gosh. Not so now, I fear - the world of eBooks moves on apace ...

Speaking of moments of glory, The Bones of Summer managed to make No 48 in the Amazon UK gay romance charts, though it has slipped down somewhat now and will probably be out of the charts altogether by the time you read this. Still, it was nice that someone bought a copy, and I do hope they enjoy it.

Meanwhile, I've uploaded the next chapter of The Prayer Seeker's Journal, where Michael begins to set up a schedule of prayer. And, on an entirely different note, my Hot Gay Fiction Tip for March is now up at Queer Magazine Online. And it's a book that contains the best scene of sex with a piano that I've ever read - dammit but I wish I'd written it. If only I could play the piano, eh ...

And, sadly, my lovely almost-week away from work ends today (groan ...), but we did manage to see an Egyptian Goose at Wisley yesterday, so something to hang on to when the Monday Morning Blues rears its ugly head once more. And we also saw some gorgeous spring flowers, which has inspired this week's haiku:

In the rose garden
a pruning. Snowdrops whisper
and crocuses glow.

Anne Brooke - classy and free, always
The Prayer Seeker's Journal - getting to grips with The Beyond

4 comments:

Nik Perring said...

All good news! ff to plus the free eBooks...!

Nik X

Anne Brooke said...

Thanks, Nik! :)) Axxx

Jason Shaw said...

Please, sex on the piano indeed, bet there were a few bum notes! Oh dear sorry, just could help slipping that in! Ops there I go again, maybe it cuz I've not been to bed yet - blooming night shits!

It's great news about the free ebooks, it's all exciting stuff.

Anne Brooke said...

Tee hee, Jason - only you, eh!!!! Go to bed now!!! :)) Love & hugs to you Axxx